Quick Collect Services
Consumers use Western Union® Quick Collect® service to quickly and conveniently pay bills. It's also an easy, alternative way to buy airline tickets, or make other internet purchases.
If you're sending money at the last minute to pay a bill, use our Quick Collect Bill Payment service to help avoid late fees, negative credit reports, or extra service charges.
Western Union Quick Collect service can save you time and money:
- Our Quick Collect service is much faster than regular mail service, or many overnight services
- It costs less than expensive overnight services
- Depending on the type of payment you want to make, you can send Quick Collect transactions at participating Western Union Agent locations, online, or by phone
Can I send payment using the Quick Collect service?
- Probably. Over 500 billers participate in the Quick Collect service. Contact your biller to see what types of Western Union payments they accept
- If your biller does participate, ask for their CODE CITY, CODE PROVINCE and your billing account number